pSENSE II ™ is a hand-held and portable data logger, with rechargeable batteries and power adaptor. The instrument displays and records temperature, relative humidity, CO2, and calculates parameters such as dew point and wet-bulb temperature.
pSENSE II ™ can be run in different modes such as; MIN/MAX/AVG review mode, has multiple logging related modes, and displays active measurements too.
- Portable and hand-held unit; CO2, temperature, RH, dew point and wet-bulb temperature
- Data logger functionality with large memory
- Audible alarm with configurable functionality and set-point level
- Rechargeable batteries and power adaptor for continuous operation included
- Easy-to-use menus, settings and recalibration procedures
- 24 months warranty (excluded batteries)
pSENSE II ™ data logger is suitable for analyzing ventilation needs, Indoor Air Quality assessments before retrofitting or installing HVAC systems. The unit can be used as a portable fresh air indicator for e.g. teachers in classrooms or anywhere else where fresh air in general is important.
|Operating Principle||Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)|
|Measured gas||Carbon dioxide (CO2)|
|Measurement range CO2||0 to 9999ppm|
|Accuracy||±30 ppm ± 5% of reading @ 0-5000 ppm|
|Extended accuracy (>5000ppm)||10% of reading|
|Measurement range Temp||-20 to 60°C|
|Measurement range humidity||0.1 to 99.9% RH (non-condensing)|
|Accuracy||±3% (10~95% @ 25°C)|
|Dimensions||234 mm x 77 mm x 42 mm|
|Operation temperature range||0-50°C|
|Communication cable and software||00-0-0024|
|Power supply, net adaptor 9V/100-240VAC||100534|
|Calibration KIT RH for pSENSE RH (not included)